You also know that when you are in the field, the unexpected can happen. When it does you need a quick resolution.
John Deere equipment comes prepared from the factory with built in technology. It senses potential issues and can alert you promptly in the cab or wherever you are.
Better yet, your dealer can receive alerts and connect to your equipment. You know your dealer is always ready to keep you farming - and farming better.
When you buy John Deere equipment, expect reliability . . . because Nothing Runs like a Deere.
- Monitor alerts from the machine remotely
- View the in-cab display from wherever you are
- Monitor machine location, it's prior path and coverage
- Monitor fuel level and idle time
- Reduce downtime by an average of up to 20%
YOUR DEALER CAN:
- Monitor alerts coming from your machine
- Diagnose problems remotely to get your back up and running faster
- View in-cab display to help you set up your machine
- Perform software updates from the dealership
- Reduce repair costs with less trips to your machine
IS YOUR MACHINE CONNECTED?
As of July 2021, JD Link became free for all John Deere machines, 2012 and newer. The machines must have capable JD Link terminals, connected to 3G or 4G networks.
Most new John Deere machines come ready with 5 years of machine connectivity to enable these tools that keep you running. If you have an existing machine capable of connecting, we will connect it free of charge.
Unsure if your equipment is connected or just looking for more information?
Contact your local South Country location for assistance.