Agronomy Data Services
Let our experienced staff take the stress away from digital data management.
South Country Provided Services:
- Create your MyJohnDeere account and set up your Operations Center
- Generate field boundaries and customize your equipment list
- Generate set-up files for all John Deere displays, for all operations
- Bi-weekly data management reviews of all your Seeding, Spraying/Spreadying and Harvest data
- Annual JDLink machines management and field reports - location, fuel usage, run time vs work time, ground speed and engine loads
- AMS software updates and programming - antenna and display updates
- End of season data review, including annual summary reports and maps
- Advice, support and training on all John Deere Precision Ag technology
Image 1: Monitoring in-field productivity with location history: Remote monitoring of machine activity and work progress with any internet enabled device. Provides information of improving machine and operator efficiency.
Image 2: Yield Contour Maps: including total and average dry yield and wet weight.
For more information on our services, please contact the Integrated Solutions Team