Location: Moose Jaw
With the rapid evolution of the agribusiness environment, South Country Equipment is changing to meet the new needs of today’s AG producer and is recognized as the industry leader in providing a total solutions package for today’s modern farm operation. With 8 locations in South East Saskatchewan, this is your opportunity to establish an exciting and stable career as part of our team, backed by the undisputed leader in farm equipment & technology in the industry.
What We Offer:
- Excellent compensation plan, with enterprise-based profit sharing
- An organizational structure that provides direction and enhances peer to peer support across the sales management team, while allowing autonomy to make decisions for your own division.
- Multigenerational family reputation as a John Deere dealer organization
- Solutions oriented approach to client relationships, including Agronomic support
- Historically unparalleled capital investment in facilities, infrastructure, and training to provide customer support that is industry leading
- Maintain and expand a knowledgeable sales team for the assigned division.
- Through that sales force, manage existing client accounts & develop new ones to increase sales.
- Develop and enhance direct relationships with key growers and potential customers within the defined territory.
- Communicate and implement South Country’s sales programs and policies within the assigned territory, in order to meet sales goals for the division.
- Work in conjunction with the SCE Parts, Service, and Integrated Solutions teams to provide a high level of sales support within the assigned territory.
Competencies, Qualities, & Experience - Successful candidates will possess:
- A high level of entrepreneurial initiative and an innate desire to succeed
- The work ethic and desire needed to learn many different aspects of our client’s agribusiness.
- A proven history of excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills, including working with email, spreadsheets and web-based applications.
- Excellent negotiating skills and the ability to overcome obstacles.
- Preference will be given to candidates that have proven ability to build/maintain strong relationships with growers by understanding their needs and values, achieving desired results.
If this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please reply by email to:
While all applications are greatly appreciated, only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.