Why choose South Country Equipment?
- We are one of the largest John Deere dealership networks in Saskatchewan.
- One of the most technically advanced John Deere Agriculture dealerships in western Canada.
- From Sales to Service and Support, we are one of the industry leaders.
- We continually invest resources to develop our staff, ensuring we have the latest training, technology, and tool for our team - maximizing your potential growth as well as customer value.
With eight locations across Saskatchewan, the possibilities for growth are endless. Sales, Service, and Parts are just a few of the numerous departments and positions available. Emerging technologies provide additional new opportunities never seen before, in the Agriculture equipment industry.
Training and Resources:
The variety of communities we operate in, allow us the ability to provide outside sourced career development training, in any department, in any format:
- Community College
- University Training
In addition, John Deere is the training leader in the industry, further enhanced through alliances with professional training partners such as Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Dale Carnegie and a host of others.
Additional positions we may offer:
- Parts Department
- Parts Counter
- Parts Courier
- Turf / Ag Service Department
- Experienced Technician
- Apprentice Technician
- Service Writer
- Large Ag Sales Consultant
- Turf & Utility Sales Consultant
- Payroll Coordinator
- Human Resources
- Integrated Solutions
- Machine Optimization Specialist
- Project Coordinator
- Hardware Specialist