Location: Emerald Park
South Country Equipment Ltd. is a John Deere farm and turf equipment retailer with 8 stores serving south central Saskatchewan. We serve three market segments: agricultural, commercial turf and residential equipment. Our customers count on our solutions to help them thrive and we meet that challenge with industry leading brands like John Deere, Macdon, SeedMaster and Brandt. We provide our solutions through a highly trained and empowered team of 230 people who have the expertise and confidence to make the right decisions for our customers.
For more information please visit our website at: www.southcountry.ca
About the Job:
The position will be based out of our Emerald Park, Saskatchewan location (8 minutes east of Regina). The primary responsibility is the sales administration support for our sales team, which sells a complete line of John Deere products, supplemented by select other manufacturers such as JCB to enhance our product offerings.
- Updating inventory listing/ status on new and used equipment, as product flows in and out of inventory.
- Tracking and communicating inventory movement as processing progresses, through to completion of the paper flow.
- Timely processing of equipment sales.
- Processing sales invoices in our business system (EQUIP)
- Backup for administration team as time permits
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office 2013 – Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Technical aptitude for working with various computer systems and software.
- Detail oriented, with an ability to follow and refine processes, and interpret processing progress.
- Excellent analytical skills, resourceful and well organized.
- Excellent customer service and problem resolution skills.
- Comfortable performing multi-faceted tasks in conjunction with day to day activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature and flexible.
- Functions well in a team environment.
- Experience with John Deere EQUIP would be considered an asset.
Please Click Here to apply for the above position
Thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.