To Our Valued Customers and Partners,
In the interest of the health and safety of our valued Customers, Staff, and the communities we all live in,
we have decided to make the following changes.
To limit Exposure and encourage Social Distancing, we will be cancelling all in-house clinics and upcoming customer events.
As your business is extremely important to us, and farming will go on, we have come up with other methods of delivering
this support and valuable training to you.
All of us at South Country take pride in our clinics which we have hosted over the last number of years.
However, in the interest of public health this year, we will be offering Clinic Support Material online at southcountry.ca (available April 2):
- General Clinic Material relating to Seeding and Spring Application
- Video covering John Deere Air Cart Calibration Procedure
- Video covering overview of John Deere R-Series Sprayer with ExactApply operation and optimzation
- Updates on the latest Deere Precision Ag Technology for 2020
- Updates on Crop Intelligence for 2020
We appreciate your understanding on this, and we look forward to returning to our annual in-house clinc schedule
once this pandemic subsides.
The entire Management and Staff at South Country